Pebble recently applied for one of the major permits they’ll need to mine in Bristol Bay, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is fast-tracking the environmental review. The comment period for the public to weigh-in on potential impacts of the project ended on June 29. The USACE has launched a website with information about the scoping process, Pebble’s application, and opportunities for the public to weigh in. To visit it, click here.
Please stay tuned for how you can continue to make a difference in the work to Protect Bristol Bay!
- Bristol Bay leaders thank Governor Walker for call to halt Pebble Mine environmental review
- Bristol Bay leaders outraged at inadequate review process for proposed Pebble Mine
- UTBB Releases Message to the Fleet Smokehouse Chat
- Bristol Bay Tribes Commend First Quantum for Making the Right Decision in Divesting from Pebble Mine
- Bristol Bay Residents Express Concerns with Proposed Pebble Project