Pebble recently applied for one of the major permits they’ll need to mine in Bristol Bay, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is fast-tracking the environmental review. The comment period for the public to weigh-in on potential impacts of the project ended on June 29. The USACE has launched a website with information about the scoping process, Pebble’s application, and opportunities for the public to weigh in. To visit it, click here.
Please stay tuned for how you can continue to make a difference in the work to Protect Bristol Bay!
- Anchorage Superior Court Judge upholds right of fishermen, residents to protect Bristol Bay
- Comment Period Extension Does Nothing to Remedy Fundamental Flaws in Pebble EIS
- Bristol Bay Organizations Host Summit to Advance Region’s Shared Vision for a Thriving Economic Future
- MEDIA ADVISORY: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Pebble DEIS Hearings Scheduled in Bristol Bay
- UTBB releases new videos on Pebble’s DEIS